An active journey of discovering true colors of Meditteranean
If you prefer to enjoy a slow and calm morning, you still can enjoy sea kayaking with our afternoon tour.
Explore the variety of the Pakleni Islands with our afternoon tour where you will find many idyllic bays with pine trees providing cool shade. With sea kayak, you will discover untouched nature of Pakleni islands, view one of the most astonishing Croatian islands from the boat paddling next to its shore, and then encounter the open sea where the sky and sea collide. You will have the opportunity to snorkel and explore vibrant underwater life. The tour’s length is 3 – 5 nm with one longer stop on one of the stunning Pakleni island beaches where you can relax, swim, grab a bite and enjoy the sun. On this kayaking tour, you will be able to take photos, learn some interesting facts about Hvar and Pakleni Islands from your tour guide and also relax while floating in a kayak.
If you want to spend an active holiday discovering the beauty of Croatia, kayaking is an excellent choice for you.
The tour begins from Krizna Luka beach which is 7 minutes by walking from the town center. Upon your arrival, our guide will prepare you sea kayaks (double or single). The guide will adjust the sea kayak steering system, according to your height, so you can be safe and comfortable in the kayak once you set off to the sea. Plus, you will get some waterproof bags to store your personal belongings. Once the equipment is set (PFD, dry bags, paddles), you will have a brief safety talk and introduction to basic sea kayaking techniques.
Price includes: sea kayak and paddle, life jacket, dry bag, spray skirt if needed, snorkeling equipment (mask + snorkel), guide and introduction in paddling techniques and safety.
- Minimum number of people: 1 person
- Maximum number of people: Upon request
- Meeting point: Krizna Luka beach (our sea kayaking base)
- Departure time: 3.00 PM
- Duration of the trip: 3 to 4 hours
- What to bring: sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, long sleeve shirt (Lycra if possible, if not then cotton), water shoes or quick-drying sports shoes, swimming equipment, bottled water, towel, and snacks
- Optional: Tips for the tour guide
- Equipment: You can choose single or double sit sea kayaks. We mainly use double sea kayaks for shorter trips because they are faster, more stable, spacious and easier to use for beginner paddlers. Let us know your preference.
- Activity level: Medium physical exercise
- Disabilities friendly: Please consult us for further details
- Kid friendly: Yes, but let us know in advance
- Distance: 3- 5 nm (5.5 – 9 km)
- Note: If the weather conditions are inadequate, the route of the trip might change.